On our journey aiming at “giving life to dreams”, today, we are touching the lives of millions of people in more than 18 countries with more than 16 companies and close to 3 thousand employees. Behind this success, lie the values that carried us to today and that will carry us into tomorrow.
- We inquire about all developments (sectoral, economical, technological etc.), as well as all innovation and opportunities that may have an impact on our business.
- Employing a creative approach, we implement developments that could take our business further.
- We aspire to take advantage of all professional development tools (reading, searching, experimenting, welcoming feedback etc.), fostering an ongoing professional and personal improvement process.
- We are proactive and extroverted in our social relations, making efforts to develop effective cooperation and establish fruitful relationships.
- We swiftly adapt ourselves to novel procedures and approaches that are part of our business environment (technological, systematical, standards etc.); and alter ourselves and our operations accordingly.
- We strive to increase efficiency and generate added value within our field of operations.
Our common values constitute a fundamental guideline for all companies and their staff operating under the roof of Qader Group. They form the main cornerstone in all our dealings both within and without our institution.
- Our depth of knowledge, experience and expertise in all our respective responsibilities inspire trust in all those around us.
- We take responsibility for all our decisions and actions; and stand by their consequences.
- We perform any job we undertake on time and accurately without compromising quality standards.
- We keep all our promises (including verbal ones); and do not make any promises that we cannot keep.
- We have an honest and transparent approach in all our dealings with stakeholders (clients, suppliers, employees, subsidiaries etc.), ensuring mutually fair business affairs.
- We each regard ourselves as a member of a larger Qader family, and emphasize “we” rather than “I”.
- In all our endeavors, we are deeply committed to the greater mission of all Qader companies, which is to make an “enduring contribution to education.”
- We are thoroughly aware of all our duties and responsibilities in all our conduct.
- We value unity, harmony, solidarity and common interest; and behave accordingly in our dealings with other companies in our group.
- We regard ourselves as long-term employees of Qader Group.
- We ensure that we reflect the dignity of our respective companies and Qader Group consistently under any condition (with our words, manners, behavior, appearance etc.).
- We embrace long-term relationships and we do not compromise our principles.
- We rigorously uphold legal and ethical rules, and ensure that they are followed strictly.
Our Common Values are at the heart of everything each of us do at Qader Group.