The basic principles that govern our social responsibility practices are:
Any discrimination within the organization based on race, religion, gender, age, political opinion, language, physical challenge or similar reasons is not tolerated.
We strive to ensure that people of different beliefs, views and opinions work together in harmony by creating a positive and cordial work environment that supports cooperation and prevents conflict.
We administer programs that contribute to preserving employee health that we accept as important to ensuring our employees’ quality of life and success.
- At Qader Group, we believe that all employees deserve to work in a healthy and secure work environment consistent with human dignity. Our employees are our most valuable assets and we strive to provide employee safety and security as our primary goal.
- We require our companies, beyond their legal requirements, to apply the best environmental solutions and to support any initiative that will develop and deploy environment-friendly technology and enhance environmental awareness. At Qader Group, we fulfill our social and environmental responsibilities towards the society in all places that we operate, in close collaboration with our shareholders, employees, public, non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders.
- We regard our human resources as the most significant component in creating sustainable growth. We ensure that all employees take advantage of their rights as members of the Group, fully and accurately. We treat our employees with honesty and fairness; we are committed to creating a nondiscriminatory, safe and healthy work environment. We undertake efforts to enable the personal development of all employees while pursuing a balance between their private and professional lives.
- We manage the environmental impact of our activities with a sense of responsibility. All our companies are required to identify and apply the necessary improvements and development activities that minimize or eliminate negative environmental impact.
- At the Qader Group, we strive toward the improvement of society pursuant to our sense of corporate social responsibility. We encourage our employees to take part in social and societal volunteering.
- We develop and implement approaches to ensure that all of our partners, and particularly our suppliers, act following the social responsibility standards of the Group.
- We show sensitivity to the traditions and culture of Yemen and other countries in which we operate. We comply with all legal regulations currently in effect.
- We encourage our Group companies to comply with international standards and assure that their operations are certified.
All principles of this policy statement are put into practice in accordance with applicable regulations; relevant units audit the level of implementation. We consider the success of the companies with regard to social responsibility activities as a significant criterion for evaluating overall company performance. At Qader Group, we disclose corporate social responsibility activities realized by our Group with the public via annual reports and on our website.
All our executives and employees, starting with the CEO of Qader Group, undertake accountability for carrying out corporate social responsibility activities.
This policy document has been prepared to share with our employees, shareholders and all other stakeholders our public commitment on the part of Qader Group to fulfill our responsibility toward helping to create a better world and a better future.